V.I.Pooch | Luxury Pet-Friendly Accommodation (Ovolo South Yarra)
Are you looking for pet-friendly holiday accommodation?
Look no further! Experience our one-of-a-kind luxury dog-friendly accommodation at Ovolo! With Ovolo’s V.I.Pooch, enjoy a hassle-free and stress-free holiday accommodation that takes care of both you and your dog.
Unlike regular pet-friendly hotels that allow dogs, we offer you an indulgent experience, complete with amenities (and treats!) to pamper you and your pooch like a true VIP.
Plus our V.I.Pooch holiday accommodation package provides you with the following:
- A doggy bed where your furry buddy can snuggle and relax like a real boss
- An eating/drinking mat and food bowl so they can feast in style
- A doggy bag with specially designed dog toys and treats, and…
- Dog-friendly staff on hand to provide assistance when you need it
Our pawesome V.I.Pooch packages are perfect for overnight stays, staycations & weekend getaways offering peace of mind to every dog parent. We stand by our promise as being one of the best pet-friendly hotels in the world. What are you waiting for? Check out our pet-friendly hotels across Australia and Hong Kong and book your next holiday accommodation for your four legged friend today!
Terms and Conditions
Our hotels are all pet-friendly and offer dog-friendly accommodation. To maintain harmony and balance, we ask our guests who bring their dogs to follow our terms and conditions so that everyone can have an amazing stay:
- Package valid for dogs only and is not valid for any other animals
- Anytime your pooch is in a public area within the hotel, we ask that they be on a leash
- Your pooch cannot be left in room unattended for extended periods of time
- Additional charge of $90 AUD per night applies
- We allow a maximum of 1 pooch per room
- V.I.Pooch stays are limited to 3-nights maximum
- Please take your pooch for regular bathroom breaks outside the hotel
- Guests will be required to show the pooch identification certificate upon check in
- Upon check in a terms and conditions document will be required to be signed
- Should damage be caused by your pooch to any element of the property, a charge equivalent to the cost of the damage will be applied to your account.
- We’ll get in touch to get proof of vaccination, flea and worming treatment, as per local council guidelines.