V.I.Pooch | Luxury Pet-Friendly Accommodation
Are you looking for pet-friendly holiday accommodation?
Look no further! Experience our one-of-a-kind luxury dog-friendly accommodation at Ovolo! With Ovolo’s V.I.Pooch, enjoy a hassle-free and stress-free holiday accommodation that takes care of both you and your dog.
Unlike regular pet-friendly hotels that allow dogs, we offer you an indulgent experience, complete with amenities (and treats!) to pamper you and your pooch like a true VIP.
Our V.I.Pooch holiday accommodation package provides you with the following:
- A doggy bed where your furry buddy can snuggle and relax like a real boss
- An eating/drinking mat and food bowl so they can feast in style
- A doggy bag with specially designed dog toys and treats, and…
- Dog-friendly staff on hand to provide assistance when you need it
And we didn’t forget you! We provide all our guests with many Ovolo Perks. Just because your pooch is having the time of their lives, doesn’t mean you can’t either.
Our pawesome V.I.Pooch package offers peace of mind to every dog parent. We stand by our promise as being one of the best pet-friendly hotels in the world. What are you waiting for? Check out our pet-friendly hotels across Australia and Hong Kong and book your holiday accommodation today!
We offer a price match even if you don’t ask!
In the event that our rates drop before you check in, we’ll price match for you!
If you prepaid your booking, we’ll reimburse the difference in credit to spend at Ovolo.
Terms and Conditions
Our hotels are all pet-friendly and offer dog-friendly accommodation. To maintain harmony and balance, we ask our guests who bring their dogs to follow our terms and conditions so that everyone can have an amazing stay:
- Package valid for dogs only and is not valid for any other animals
- Anytime your pooch is in a public area within the hotel, we ask that they be on a leash
- Your pooch cannot be left in room unattended for extended periods of time
- Additional charge of $80AUD / $500 HKD per additional pooch per night applies
- We allow a maximum of two pooch per room
- Please take your pooch for regular bathroom breaks outside the hotel
- Guests will be required to show the pooch identification certificate upon check in
- Upon check in a terms and conditions document will be required to be signed
- Should damage be caused by your pooch to any element of the property, a charge equivalent to the cost of the damage will be applied to your account.
- Limited duration of stay applicable – subject to hotel discretion