Meet Your Hong Kong Quarantine Concierge
Experience a 7-day staycation which welcomes you back to Hong Kong, the Ovolo way.
From breakfast to happy hour to your evening nightcap, it’s all taken care of. Where wellness is top of mind, food is emphasised and comfort is a given.
This refined 7-day offer places physical and mental health at the forefront. Our MasterClass program provides access to daily classes ranging from meditation to HIIT, all hosted by local businesses. And of course food is always a big deal. So we have gone bolder, better and more balanced, while also ensuring we provide 28 meal options to satisfy every guest and every palette.
Ovolo Southside provides the ultimate Hong Kong quarantine hotel experience. With our Hong Kong Quarantine Concierge your compulsory quarantine stay will be transformed into some pleasant downtime with all the perks!
The Ovolo/Quarantine Concierge Perks:
- Free 3 daily meals per person (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Free in-room happy hour
- Free welcome mini bar and snacks
- Free unlimited premium Wi-Fi
- Free local calls
- In-room Apple TV and Alexa
Quarantine Concierge Inclusions:
- Food – Every day is full of flavour! With vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options and more.
- Social Sessions – Socialize in style (and distance) with weekly sessions with your room neighbours, to welcome in the weekend.
- In-room fitness gear – Yoga mat, gliders* and resistance bands*.
- Mindfulness kit – Colouring pages, brain teasers, origami and playing cards. Your very own Green leafy plant – bring the outside world in!
- Essentials run, brought to you by foodpanda – Need something from the pharmacy or grocery store? We’ve partnered with the team from foodpanda to ensure you can get anything you need. Better yet – get exclusive discounts from restaurants and stores!
- Join our daily step challenge – If you succeed, we will treat you.
- Last Supper meal – indulgent menu choice to feast upon that’s paired with a drink of your choice, plus get a farewell bottle of bubbles on us.
*Items not applicable to Mini Rooms, subject to availability and rental charge. Towels and linens will be replenished once per week with daily rubbish removal. Linen is the only thing that can leave the room. Everything else, including you must stay put for the duration of your quarantine period.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid for a limited time, subject to availability.
- In the case of dispute, Ovolo Group reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions.
- Ovolo Hotels is a non-smoking property. If the hotel is notified of a guest smoking within the rooms they will be liable for a penalty fee.
- During the Designated Quarantine period, Bonvoy points are not available for accumulation as per our partnership with Design Hotels.
- Full charge is processed in order to secure your rate and booking. A refund is guaranteed if you cancel at least 7 days prior to your check-in date. However, if you cancel within that period, Ovolo Hotels will be unable to refund your payment. Further, any refund of payment made will incur a 3.5% bank administration fee.
- In the case of flight changes by the airline (and supporting documents are provided), complimentary date amendment to the booking would be offered, dependant on the room and rate availability. In the case that aforementioned supporting documents cannot be provided, or a change of mind has been made, the change will incur an amendment fee if made within 7-days prior to check-in.
- Once you have checked in, you are required by the Department of Health to undergo the stipulated duration of your quarantine stay. If you do not, your entire stay is non-refundable.
- If you do not show, the room will be released after the first night and full payment of the entire stay is charged.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 before boarding the flight and inform us immediately with proof of a doctor certificate or official lab results, only one night will be charged. However, if upon landing in HK, the total charge is non-refundable.
- Our cancellation policies are in accordance with Government regulations; if you are required to reduce your room nights due to sudden changes in DOH requirements, we cannot hold your extra room nights. The standard cancellation policy will not apply and we will release your unused nights within 48 hours of the announcement. We will refund these extra nights after departure.
- Further, if you would like to book extra nights outside of the Government-stipulated duration, then any of those “safeguarding” nights will be non-refundable & non-amendable.
- All bookings are non-transferable.
*Cancellation policies vary per booking, and the above is just for reference. Please refer back to your specific confirmation letter for the cancellation policy that applies for your booking.