Meet Your Hong Kong Quarantine Concierge
Kinda like Alexa, but Human.
If you are planning to visit Hong Kong, whether for business or leisure, then you need to follow Hong Kong quarantine rules in the country. Ovolo Hotels presents the Hong Kong Quarantine Concierge to help you turn your COVID 19 compulsory quarantine period into such a pleasant downtime.
Right from breakfast to happy hour to nightcap, it’s all taken care of and anything you need from the outside world, our concierge will arrange it for you.
The Ovolo/Quarantine Concierge Perks:
- Free 3 daily meals per person (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Free in-room happy hour
- Free welcome mini bar and snacks
- Free unlimited premium Wi-Fi
- Free local calls
- In-room Apple TV and Alexa
Quarantine Concierge Inclusions:
- Food – Every day is full of flavour! With vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options and more.
- Social Sessions – Socialize in style (and distance) with weekly sessions with your room neighbours, to welcome in the weekend.
- In-room fitness gear – Yoga mat, gliders* and resistance bands*.
- Mindfulness kit – Colouring pages, brain teasers, origami and playing cards. Your very own Green leafy plant – bring the outside world in!
- Daily essentials run – Need a trip to the pharmacy or grocery store? We have you covered from Wong Chuk Hang to South Horizons!
- Join our daily step challenge – If you succeed, we will treat you.
- Celebrate your release date – With a bottle of bubbles on us, and a last supper fit for royalty.
- News – Access over 7,000 newspapers & magazines with PressReader.
*Items not applicable to Mini Rooms, subject to availability and rental charge.
Towels and linens will be replenished once per week with daily rubbish removal. Linen is the only thing that can leave the room. Everything else, including you must stay put for the duration of your quarantine period.
Hong Kong Quarantine Concierge Add-ons:
We want to make you comfortable, so added extras can be included in your room for a fee… Here’s a few examples — walking pad* or exercise bike*, desk & chair*, microwave, coffee machine.
Please note: We are happy to accept gym equipment prior to a guest arrival; all we ask for is a heads up on what is arriving. We can also deliver to the room ahead of arrival, for $500 HKD fee per item. These machines are quite heavy and fragile, therefore we need a bit of manpower to move it in.
Self-care days – you can also have nail varnish kits delivered to your door.
Want to see how your stay will look? Check it out below!
We’ve got all the Hong Kong FAQs in one place, too.
We look forward to being your Quarantine Concierge in Hong Kong, while you’re locking down with Ovolo. We’re here to help, so just sing out!
*(OCDC) Obsessive Commitment to Deep Cleaning – At Ovolo, we always like a bit of good clean fun – but in light of recent events, we’ve upped the ante on our approach, so you can relax knowing you’re in good (thoroughly washed) hands.
And it goes without saying, Ovolo has always put the needs of our guests as our top priority and we continue to respect the COVID 19 Quarantine guidelines and social distancing restrictions and cleanliness to ensure all our guests are healthy and safe.
Our Founder and CEO, Girish Jhunjhnuwala, has personally announced The Ovolo Homecoming Project, this initiative is dedicated to support returning Hong Kongers through the financial difficulties of a mandatory 14/21 day quarantine period.
The Zubin Foundation and PathFinders Hong Kong 融幼社! have stepped up to support Ovolo on this journey, being tasked with finding those Hong Kongers most in need. To further elevate The Ovolo Homecoming Project, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals have greatly extended their kindness by offering to sponsor a portion of selected candidates’ returning flights.
To get to this point, Ovolo has received an overwhelming amount of support not only from the people of Hong Kong, but also organizations who wish to help returning Hong Kongers as we do. That’s why we are also proud to further announce we will be collaborating with the following 3 companies: Oxford University Press, Mindful Studios, and bakbamboo to further elevate your quarantine experience.
We are beyond proud of the city and the people within it, all of whom have come together during this time to show their support and solidarity. Therefore we can only say; THANK YOU!
If you know of anyone who could benefit from The Ovolo Homecoming Project, please direct them to the link below – we don’t want to leave anyone out!
We’ve been in the news! Check out our favourite articles below:
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid for a limited time, subject to availability.
- In the case of dispute, Ovolo Group reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions.
- 100% of the total charge will be processed in order to secure your rate and booking. We guarantee a full refund if you cancel 60 days prior to your
check-in date. If you cancel 30 days prior to your check-in date we will issue a 50% refund of the total charge. We are unable to refund you if you cancel within 30 days of your check-in date.
- Once the guest has checked in, early departure or shortened stays are not allowed under the guidelines stipulated by the Department of Health, and fall under our non-refundable policy.
- If you don’t show, your room will be released after the first night. The full payment of the entire stay is still charged.
- If the guest tests positive for Coronavirus before arrival or during their stay, their total charge is non-refundable.
- In case of changes to travel/government quarantine policies or flight cancellations by the Airline (The hotel requires supporting flight document as proof), complimentary amendment to the booking would be extended by the Hotel, dependant on the room and rate availability.